Sunday, January 30, 2011

We Love You Rachel Party!

Last night I had the pleasure of hosting a "We Love You Rachel!" Party. I've talked alot about Rach on my blog before-She is the BEAUTIFUL young lady with the gorgeous kids-Alana and Izaiah and is pregnant with twins.

The party was technically a baby shower, but with more of a focus on Rach than the babies. The theme of the party was spa. We had foot baths, nail polish, and a certified massage therapist-Karen! That was an extra special treat! Karen even brought her table, set it up in in our bedroom and gave Rach a massage.


We also had 3 games. The clothespin game-everyone gets a clothespin and throughout the evening there are certain words they cannot say. Our words were 'twins' and 'like'. If someone heard you say one of those words they got to take your clothespin and the person with the most at the end of the night wins. I gave everyone 2 and Karen had all but 3 within half an hour! We also played "What's in Your Purse?" Amy Woodworth took home the prize for that one. Finally, we played a game I invented. It was a trivia game with video clips, audio clips, and a PowerPoint (with effects!). The big winner for that one was Courtney Snow.

We had such a great night together. There was SOO much food, great discussions, and was a wonderful celebration of a very special lady.


WE LOVE YOU RACHEL!

No comments:

Post a Comment