Thursday, August 11, 2011

Moore Big News...

Hello Family & Friends,

About 2 or 3 weeks ago I was having breakfast with my friend Krystal who, like so many people, was asking about what mine and Mitchell's plans were for after Mitch finished his masters. I told her that Mitch had applied for some jobs, but when they did not seem to work out we decided that we would be staying put on the island at least until the new year. I believe my exact words were, "You're not moving me while I am in my 3rd trimester!"

Well, they say that if you want to make God laugh, make plans...that very afternoon Mitch received a phone call from the NSAC in Truro. They asked him to take a 7th month position as a lab tech in the Aquaculture faculty. We (I) were(was) very unsure if this would be a good idea: my support system is on PEI, our Dr., and it is only a guaranteed 7 months, but then I saw the look on Mitch's face- so excited for this wonderful opportunity and experience doing, what could be his ideal job. We have been praying for some time now for God to provide for us and when he does we need to accept and be grateful.

Mitchell starts on Monday (Aug 15). We do not have an apartment in NS yet, but hope that I will join him at the end of the month. He will continue to do his master on a part-time basis, which means we will be going to PEI every weekend this fall.

We have lots of changes and items on our plate right now and would appreciate all your love, support, and prayer during our many upcoming transitions.

We will miss our Island family so much, but maybe 7 months away will be forever somewhere soon! :)

Love,

Mitch, Bec, & Baby Moore

1 comment:

  1. Think about checking out Stewiacke Baptist Church. We love it there. Good luck with your move.

    ReplyDelete