Tuesday, December 21, 2010

A Day in the Life of Mitch, Grammie & Grampie's, Lunch at the Bartons




Sunday afternoon I got to see what my husband does everyday...and I did not understand a thing! Anyway, here are some pictures of what he did. Doesn't he look cute in his lab coat. I said to him, "Awe, Mitch you look just like a scientist." He replied, "Bec, I am a scientist!"





Yesterday we arrived at Mitch's grandparents for a visit. We almost always bring the crib board to play with his Grammie. Mitch was eating a chocolate covered pretzel, but it looks like he was smoking a cigar at a poker table.







Then we picked up my sister. Well, actually her boyfriend Ben dropped her off. He got his haircut. It looks real nice, so I took a picture of them. Plus, I am trying to take lots of pictures so Dad can see what's been going on while he is away.





The three of us then eat lunch and visited with our friends the Bartons. We had a great visit. It had been a while since we had seen them. We shared a delicious meal together.

No comments:

Post a Comment