
Mitch was the official gift opener and I kept record of what we were given. I wanted Mitch to open the gifts because this is the only shower he is invited to. All our gifts were awesome. We got some cute clothes, but most of the items were very practical (which is what we need.) We have been very blessed with bags upon bags of gently used baby clothes, so we are more in need of the essentials. We also received a diaper genie and some money gifts which we will put towards a piece of baby furniture, since we haven't gotten any of those big items yet. There was also a beautiful and delicious cake :)

Thank you so much to Mitch's Aunt Sharon and cousins Amanda and Shelley for putting this together for us (and anyone else who helped that I don't know about). We really appreciate your helping us prepare for our precious daughter's arrival.
Time is getting short! Can't wait to see this bundle of joy!
ReplyDelete