#1) Much fewer trips to the bathroom! I would say that I go to the bathroom only 5 times a day. I used to go probably 5 times in the morning alone. (Sorry if that's TMI)
#2) I can do the dishes more comfortably. Ok, no one really enjoys dishes, but they are much more enjoyable when you can do them without a giant belly in the way.
#3) I don't accidentally bump my belly into things anymore.
#4) People don't tell me to be careful while I am lifting things or walking upstairs.
#5) I can sleep on my back again! I love to change my sleeping position lots during the night and I really missed being able to sleep on my back while pregnant.
#6)I don't worry that my water will break in public places.
#7) No more hip pain at night. It's so nice not having to sleep with a pillow between my legs.
#8) People don't ask me how I am feeling all the time. When pregnant, pretty much the only question I was ever asked was "how are you feeling?" At least now they have more to ask, "is she a good baby?" " Does she sleep well?" "How's breastfeeding going?"
#9) No more waiting!
#10) Being able to hold our beautiful daughter in my arms.
No comments:
Post a Comment