We've been trying lots of home natural ways to try to coax little "what's-her-name" out. One of the main things we've tried is lots of walking. My friend Amanda has been a great help with this. Today was a beautiful day for a walk and so Mitch and I had the pleasure of walking in Victoria Park-which is maybe a 3 minute walk from our place. The falls were especially large from the recent rainfall.
Anyway, what I am coming to learn is to trust in God's timing. I was getting really disappointed that baby girl hadn't arrived right when I thought she might/when I wanted her to. However, I am learning two things: 1) Although, it feels like it, I will not be pregnant for much longer 2) God's timing is SO much better than mine. So, I am still pregnant and that is ok. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment