Monday, June 4, 2012

Sunday School Daytrip to Hatfield Farm


We had the pleasure of going to Hatfield Farm last Saturday with Jeddore Baptist church. It is a great attraction and, if we were getting married again, I would do it there. They have really nicec facilities. Actually, they were hosting three weddings that weekend and will host many more this summer.

First off we went to a little petting pen. Here you could get up close with goats, alpacas, pigs, cows, donkeys, and chickens. Anna really enjoyed interacting with the goat. I had to remind her to be gentle because her method of 'petting' is actually 'pulling'. Just ask our cat, Cooper. Below is a video of her playing with the goat.

Next we took a wagon to this little village in the woods. They had many little buildings and the first one we entered was the 'Rubber Rodeo'. It had a  bunch of blow up bouncy castles in it, plus a mechanical bull. This was a highlight for Mitch. He was pretty pumped because all the little kids had to wear helmets, but because he is over 19 he didn't have to.

Mitch ready to ride :)

This was one of the signs on the playground. Love it! I think some of the kids wanted to get lost.


Swinging with Daddy. This is my new face that I like to make.
Great family day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment